Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's Christmas, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
"for there is born to you this day in the city of David, a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord."

Let's see what happen on Christmas Eve, hmm. My very first driving class early in the morning. Before that I was scared that I didn't know how to control the steering, after the first class, I'm scared that the car will die in the middle of the road. The car died twice. Both at a traffic light. I was so glad no one honk or else I sure panic siao siao. Drove from Td-Bukit Jalil-Cheras-Ampang-Bukit Jalil-Home. It was awesomeee. Buttt, I think I suckk lah!

Went to MV for last minute Christmas shopping. Why am I still not changed? Everything is always last minute. Haiyor. I remember I was really excited about Christmas this year when SPM is going on but Christmas Eve this year was just sad. Shuen and I went to Mel's house that night. The past few years a big bunch of close buds will hang around in Mel's house for Eve's but this year mostly everyone was busy.
 Shuen and I love love love Mel's room bg. So pretty, I want em too!
 Out of nowhere, it started snowing, Shuen is like dusting off the snow. So awesome.
 Veen Zhen and Sumay came over after 9. Watched a super old movie called John Tucker Must Die. Eddie, WaiJen, ChenYang and LaiCheong came over in between the movie
Mel's pretty pretty Christmas tree!

 It was the saddest Eve because we left before 12. Sigh. Oh well, I'll be looking forward to next year's one then.

Went to church with Mum on Christmas morning. The main sanctuary was fulled since we arrived a little too late and so we had to watch through the screen at the other building. Heads were countable hence the dead, silent singing. Then it was lunch at Lotus @ Jalan Gasing with family.

Spent my afternoon surfing the net and took a nap till it was dinner time. Went out to Boon Boom with family.
 Mummy!
 And the Dad.

This bunch of familiar faces started walking into the cafe. One by one started wishing Merry Christmas. Hahahaa!
 And this were the people.
The not so pretty Christmas tree of mine.

Okay I know this post is just plain boring, but that's how I spent my Christmas ma. But the King was born today, The Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. Have a blessed Christmas ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment