Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 1 of Trip with cousins-Malacca, Johor

Had been procrastinating for way too long. Time for an update. How are you people?:) Good I hope! Well as for me, it had been okay, just okay. Second week of college now, so far so good, getting better as the days goes by. So if you're wondering which college, Sunway Uni FTW! Ring me up when you're in pyramid yo, seriously, ring me up! I'll make time for YOU!

Back to topic. Okay, I wouldn't call myself a blogger as I hardly update like how bloggers do. I'm a lazy bum bum lah. Sorry. This was like in end of Jan. Only updating it 2 months later, fail lah.

Planned a trip as my cousins came back from Aus for hols. Ended up only the 6 of us could make it. Cousins Lynn & Shwen along with their mum and my mum, brother and I.

First Day-28/1/11
Picked them up and off we went. First stop, Malacca!:) All I could think of that time was food food food. Mmm nom nom.
Previously known as A'Famosa. Historical building, tourists hot spot.
Mummy and Aunt!
The youngsters yo! My bro, the only boy, HAHHAH!
I don't get why was there this what do you call it? Hole? Okay I'll call it hole, somewhere along the staircase.
Super colourful Becca's
I'm pretty sure everyone will see this red Christ Church building if you're in Malacca.
The windmill!

Awww!
 At Jonker Street searching for the famous Cendol and Assam Laksa shop. They also serve nyonya assam laksa, curry laksa etc and also different sorts of cendol flavour.
Just look at it! So mouth watering! *lickslips*
The skeleton thingy that tourists likes taking picture with.

Then we went over to Pahlawan mall. Went for a little shopping and had tea at Nadeje. The famous mille crepe cake. A must try! The layers of it, mmmm! Second time there and it still tasted amazing. People that lives in KL or anywhere else actually go all the way to Malacca just to buy this Mille Crepe Cake. That's how good it is. So if you're there, go give it a try!
Original flavour-RM9.50
Cheese flavour-RM9.50
Roman holiday drink that tasted real good too!

Went over to this open field and I was like let's take a jump shot! My brother didn't want to join cause he thinks it's embarrassing. Okay maybe it was but like who cares man, I don't know anyone there!:)

Very failed one, we look constipated! YAY!
Woohoo!

And the oldies decided to give it a try. IT WAS SERIOUSLY SO VERY FUNNY THE WAY THEY JUMP. I wouldn't use the word jump actually since their feet were hardly off the ground. 3 words, they can't jump! HAHHAHA!
Aunt looks like a monkey here, HAHAH. oops hope she doesn't sees this, heh! And mum, ballerina wannabe, FAILED.

Left Malacca and down we went to Johor. 

Went for dinner at this malay mamak shop. 
Hmm, the cook looks Chinese to me, and look at how the 'Nasi Goreng' is being cook! Awesome!

Table of 'sapu-ed' off food. :D
And there was this super lovey dovey cats! So sweet!
Finally the end of day 1. Was so oily and dirty by the end of the day. Went back to my brothers hotel , Euro Rich Hotel at Skudai and had a good night rest.

Next up- Day 2(Singapore)

No comments:

Post a Comment