Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lady Beautiful 11' ; Pavilion

PWTC was having a Beauty Fair named Lady Beautiful somewhere in March. So SuMay and I decided to go. Wanna know why? ... because they were giving out FREE goodies. HAHAHAH. Sorry lah, we were attracted to the word FREE. Like who doesn't like free things right? :p

We took many different public transportation that day. Okay maybe not that many. We took many times though. Had a hard time getting to PWTC. Walk from one end to the other and vise versa. That was some exercise. Yea.

When we arrived, they gave us this coupon to redeem the free samples and we grabbed as many as possible. LOL. And acting all interested in their product. This particular beautician tried convincing us into joining and she spent like freaking 1 hr talking to us. And we just kept we'll think about it, very far and what what crap. Lol. She must have hated us.
After collecting as many goodies as we could, took a monorail to Pavilion to have Snowflakes. Okay not only to have Snowflakes lah, but I don't remember what else we did lah.
Soya Series ze best!
Got ourselves free body art at the fair too. Hoho.
Pretty bohhhh? :)



On one fine day in April, after our college. Yes, I still remember. Lol. My memory ain't that bad afterall huh. Anyways, went to Pavi with Su May again. And also the other malls around there. Shopping moment! Weee.

And of course, if it's Forever 21 it means trying clothes that we wouldn't wear in out and taking lots and lots of pictures. HAH HAH HAH.
Eh my outfit not that bad lah, I would wear it out actually. If I'm living in Korea or something. Su May's one looks like what white granny's would wear.

Looks like she just got up from her sleep in a winter country.
Gah, stinking price tag.
O.O
Love ya woman. But now that she's taken. Oh sigh. Don't forget me kay. HAHAHA.

She liked what she was wearing, from what I recall. Ya know her lah, weird. She likes all the bright colours. Lol.



:D
And we had snowflakes again. Yum yummm. Okay that's about it.

 In May, went Pavi with Hanna and Shuen. (:
 Spousy Na.
 It was my very first time trying Chatime. I've been hearing so many people saying how nice it is and all. I had high expectation. Ordered the roasted milk tea and I was so dissapointed. Nothing really fantastic. Prolly only the pearl is nice.
 Lok Lok <3.
Didn't do anything much besides shopping and walking around.  
Shuen mau jadi lala dah.

Walked around Sg. Wang toozzz.
 

See ya lovely people soon. (;
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment