Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Beauty and The Beast @ Esplanade Theatre, Singapore

On the 16th and 17th Dec, a few ballet girls, aunties, cousins and I went down to Singapore to catch a ballet show Sleeping Beauty @ the Esplanade Theatre.

The day before we left to Singapore, stayed over at cousins place in Kajang with Suann while the other 3 girls stayed at Aunt Bee's place. Our journey down to SG started at 6am. Suann and I only managed to sleep for about 2 hours after talking nonsense the night before.
Suann aka twinny. I think it's only the chin that make us look alike.
 It's funny that during the trip, aunt bee kept mistaking her as me so many times, I still rmb when we were at the immigration in SG, she was like why is Kristal stuck there when I was right in front of her and the so call 'Kristal' was Suann. The worst thing was , i mistaken her as myself too. It was really funny. There was this glass that I thought was a mirror. She was at the other side while I was at another side of the line. So I was like where is Suann and my cousin was like there! There! All the while I thought Suann was my reflection. Okay do you get it? Cause I'm super poor when it comes to explaining things.
Had fishball noodle for breakfast at this place. I have got no idea where we were that time since I was busy sleeping in the van. The driver said this place is really famous and stuff but it didn't taste good actually.

Aww, my cutie cousin, growing so fast. Maturing already, heh heh!

Arrived at SG about 11am. Wasted a lot of time at the immigration since it was packed with humans around. Checked into our hotel called York Hotel @ Orchard Road. Pretty convenient. Few minutes walk to the malls around. Stayed in the same room as my cousin Hwey Ling and Suann.
That statue, the founder of York Hotel or something like that.

Since it was Orchard Road, what more can you do there than to shop? The saddest thing was, I went there with ONLY $12! Imagine, ONLY 12 SING! All I can do was just look and stare and admire and drool and that's it. Oh and take pics but the quality of the pics are all so bad. Sigh, I want a better camera. Thanks to my aunt that paid for our food!:D Thank you, thank you!

Beary tree.
Since I didn't have the money to shop, all I could do was to collect their pretty pretty paper bags. I got really hyped up collecting their bags. I was thick-faced enough that I went up to the counter to get a paper bag from them. HAHHAHAHAH! So thick face right, i know!
Then we met this super cool mother and son. Their hair, so cool lo!
We even dressed alike.

Went back to the hotel to get changed for the dance play. Aunt Bee was as fast as a Bee, everything was chop chop go go goooo! Even when she was shopping, damn fast.
Pretty lightings.

It was a no camera allowed play. I broke the rules and took a few secretly.
I took this first photo and got caught. Hahahaaa.
During the play, I place the camera on my chest and just started clicking and all I got was the ceiling-.- My cousin took a few for me but yeah it isnt really clear. The play was good. Just that I was mentally and physically tired that time and all I need was a good sleep. Aunt Bee sat beside of me and I could hear her snoring, HAHAHHA!

 Spot Marina Bay Sands. It is really pretty.
 Esplanade Theatre. Pretty place too.

 It was about 11++ when it ended. Some got hungry, so we went back to Orchard Road to get McD for supper and all I wanted was to sleep.

I'm surprise that shops were still open that time. And lol, Aunt Bee the only customer there.
 House of Condom, mmmm.
 The walk back was torturing, we were groaning the way back to the hotel. It isn't far actually, but after walking in and out and in and out of the hotel, up and down and up and down the slope, we got really sick of walking especially when we were all drained out of energy.

 Aunt Bee gave us a morning call to our room with a Kukukukuuu sound and my cousin hung up thinking it was her sister playing. Breakfast at OldTown White Coffee. Then it was shopping again.

Just after I took this pic, the sales lady was like sorry sorry no pictures allowed.

 Rachael, the awesome cousin.
 Celestine.
 They have McCafe in SG, how cool is that?!
 Another pretty pretty paper bag. I don't see pretty paper bags in Malaysia!

Manage to find an Internet Lounge in Paragon. The com was down since SPM and I was so glad that there was Internet.
 Aunt bought each of us bought this super yummy $1 ice-cream. The mint flavour was superb. That seller is there like forever, a few years back when i went SG it was him at the same spot and still is.
 Then it was check-out and go home time:( I sure miss the busy country.
 Group pictureeeeeeeee!:D

Reached Kajang during dinner time and had dinner before the girls went home. Dinner at Mewah Club that have a nice view of KL. Okay, maybe not that nice of a view but a nice windy place.

Aunt explaining that it is good to drink Guinness. Is it?


 My not very cook chicken.


 My very weird cousin, I can't even do that! he can also do a ripple with his belly!
 Stayed another night at cousins place.

That saturday night, attended Elaine's small wedding for close friends and relatives in MY as she lives in Aus now.
 My eyes is so cool right, got curve one le. hahaa not really.

Elaine and husband in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment