Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Eve!

Happy New Year Eve everyone!:)

It is new year eve and I'm stoning at home now blogging on the very last day of 2010. This is just so pathetic. Still haven't thought of what to do tonight. Most of my friends are either outstation or already have their own plans. This is so not the way I wanna end my year with. This year had been bad enough, so please no moreeee! 2011, please be a better year. Oh well.

Yesterday night, hanged out with the close buds. It is like the good old times when the few of us hang out a lot. We hardly do that anymore thanks to the pasar malam that shifted place. Anyway, wanted to have snowflake at Kuchai but it was closed then so we went to Old Town @ Old Klang Road instead.
My girlies:) SuMay was being lazy that day.
 Eddie on left: Ehy, check out the magazines.
The boys: wahhhh, HOT HOT HOT!
 Eddie, Wai Kiat and Jen.




:) Love them!

Hey you, I need a job like badly. I need money. ): So if there's like any job you think would be suitable for me, please please feel free to let me know. Thank you very much!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment