Thursday, January 13, 2011

Casting; Jul's & Nick's; Chilis; Snowflakes

 Happy 18th Lok Shi Shi!:D I'm soo sorry that I couldn't attend your birthday!:/ I hope you had fun SHI SHI!
  
Our Signature pose:->

Missed Shuen's birthday because I went for casting that day for Passion Pictures and it was so fun. The producers(or at least I remembered him saying) were so nice and friendly! I would really want to go back. Hahaa I hope they choose me, me. :D Suhaili from So You Think You Think Dance also went for the casting. Which means the chances of me getting chosen is so small since it requires dancing background. I don't mind taking the small part though!

That evening, Sumay called me up to go to Jullya's house to hang out and since I've got nothing better to do I went. Many were already there playing PS and Wii, it was like so happening. Julian was kind enough to cook us Spaghetti for dinner. It tasted real good. I see a bright future in him already though cooking is just his hobby.

Guitar something on wii.
My millionaire face! HAHHHAA!

Went over to Nick's place after for second round. Hanged out at his cinema room.
The boys have something with bashing each other up, weirdos.
SuMay, She looks really tired. Tired of working ehy?
And I'm about to present you the best shot of the night
.
.
.
Tadaa! Act cute lo Chen Yang. But wait there's a better one of him!
Be ready be ready!
.
.
.
LMAO! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH! Best picture of the year!

HAHAHA SUMAY!
AHHHH!


Veen zhen is like so much tanner now. All the sports he's doing now has turned him roasted.
Aww, so sweeeett. The soon to be couple, i suppose?:)

First take and we were on air. AWESOME!

After goofing around, the boys bought the movie SAW 7. Hohohoo. I heard many people saying about how scary it was. I was really excited. But nahh, not my type of horror movie. I like the very 'gan jiong' type. I didn't get the whole movie actually. HAHHA, as usual. SuMay and Jullya were so scared they hid under the blanket listening and playing to their phones.

The next day, went out with Megan to MV for late lunch @ Chilis and she did a little shopping after. It had been I think 2 years since I last eaten at Chilis. I miss their food so so much!

We definitely ate till our heart's content. Or at least I did:) So much of wanting to lose fats. HAH! nehmind, to the gym soon!


Glow in the dark room. Is that a baby i see? WHO'S?:)

In the night, went out again to Snowflakes @ Kuchai Lama. As i was lining up I was literally staring at Rachel from church as I weren't sure if it was her. After not her then malu lah. So i just kept staring. And i was right!:) If it wasn't her, ppl must think I'm some what do u call a person that stares? Hehehee, it's been a loonnng time. Met so many other familiar faces from school too.
 Rachel(:
tek tek! HAHHAHA
Veen Zhen you're disgusting! Imagine how many people touched it. I also feel sad for the next person.
All got so excited when the beeping UFO lighted up!
Nomnomnom..

Call me, babe!
AHHHHAAA, so cute!
Bernard's jeep! Oh i can sleep in there alright.
Went over to ABC @ OUG after snowflakes. The shisha smelled so sweet. But then it kills.
Braces are yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment