Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a New Year

Just realized i haven't blogged for half a month now. See how time flies. 

So let's see how I spent my New Year Eve. I spent it with my brother. He was sleeping though. At 9pm! So i don't think that counts. The other person I spent it with was another sad person like me, that has no where to go.
  
Jeng Jeng Jeng, it goes tooo
.
.
.
Joanne Pang!
On skype!:D It wasn't that sad after all. That is after we planned on the stupid things to do. Like taking pictures of ourselves and posting on fb and also... you'll know if you continue reading.(:
 
 Happy 2011! May it be a better year for all of us! HOHOHOOO! IT WILL!

 Yes, thank YOU!
 So when the clock struck 12, gone high and started shouting Happy New Year to her till my bro woke up with a blurry face and said Happy New Year. Okay maybe it wasn't exactly like that lah, sorry lah. I don't have a very good memory. Hehee, but I remembered watching Fireworks on Youtube(not by Katy Perry but the real fireworks) with sumay because from our home we couldn't see any fireworks. Yes how sad. SuMay made the smartest decision to watch in on Youtube.
 Fireworks of Australia some more!

On New Year's Day. Went out with the family to Curve. It was just plain walking around at Ikea to get some ideas. Then dinner at Garden.
 Chicken Chop?
 Spare rib or something? This is good!(:
 Steak.
 Nasi Lemak.
 And this is er I can't rmb some fish. Rice isn't included though.
 The dad.
 The Mum.
 The brotha.
awww, I look so young, no wonder no one wants to hire me, HAHHAHAH! yeah right!

Okay I still need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment