Monday, January 31, 2011

WaiJen the Duck's Birthday ; Chic Pop by Tongue in Chic @ Jaya One

Lacking of updates lately. Been pretty busy and will get busier since CNY is just around the corner. *jumpsaround* I've got so many drafts all hanging in midair , waiting for me to complete the posts. But I decided to update on Ducky Wai Jen's birthday and the bazaar we went the next day first since I've got all the pics with me.

In the afternoon, SuMay came over to my place and I helped her to dye her hair. I'm like a pro now. Next time I'm gonna charge. Hehehhh!
 The blackish dark thing on the comb, that's all her hair that was combed off by me. She ouched several times. HAHAHAH!

Wai Jen's brother was having like a Bachelor night dinner or something like that so he invited us for the dinner to sort of like celebrate his bday. 

Let the pictures do the talking.

 Adam was BLACK RED

 Kawai in Yellow looks different
 My Gabby boy that I havent seen for a long time.
 :)
 Okay I feel sorry for the back people, that's how my camera works. Dark at the back.Tried editing but it didn't work.
 See no evil. Talk no evil. Hear no evil.




 The boys at the background with their err superman?
 posers
 For some reasons I don't know why the boys like bashing each other up. They even pinch each others nipples-.- Kiddos, HHAH!



 Kirsten came lateeeee. Haven't seen the cutie pie for a long time too.
Went over to Wai Jen's house after the event for awhile to just chill and listen to some music.

 Megan ffk-ed. Wai Jen is the one on the right just so you know. If you don't know. Hahahaa.

The next day, we got Wai Jen to fetch Shuen, Sumay, Mel and I for the Pop Chic bazaar by Tongue in Chic @ Jaya One. Thanks a lot dude! That day was his brother's wedding some more!:S That was actually the first time I went for a bazaar and I'm in love with. So many stuff I wanted but so little money:( I can't wait for the next one. I want to goooooo!
 We had Wendy's before we left.





 Till then, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment