Monday, February 14, 2011

Bangsar Day ; CNY Eve ; CNY Day 1


Happy Chinese New Year guys! Oh wait! Happy Valentine's Day to you people too!:D lots of love

The Eng cousin's came back to Malaysia for holiday. Eve before CNY Eve brought them out to Bangsar shop lots for girls shopping, too bad my brother had to follow us around. 

Went down to Kajang to fetch them and had branch at DG mamak.

 
 They were craving for this. And all the other roti's too.
 Thosai Rawa. I didn't even know it existed.
 Well, I was hoping that I'll be able to get some new clothes for CNY, but it totally disappointed me. In the end, only one of us bought something.

After walking up and down the stairs. They got hungry again, went to McD's. I haven't had McD for so long. I miss the fries so much! Not forgetting the curly fries and also spicy McDeluxe. Yumss!

 Yi Wen and my brother needed a haircut so I recommended Shawn Cutler since a few of my friends have been telling me how good it was and stuff. I think it's okay only, nothing so fantastic bout it.
 Went to Bangsar Village and also BSC after.
 Went back to Kajang for dinner then to grandparents place.
Take #1
Take #2
Take #3
Cock eyed Lynn. Zoom zoom zoom!

The following day was CNY Eve already. Family went over to brother's place for lunch and dinner. 

We had Sze Chuan steamboat for lunch. It tasted so good!
 

The Host.

 Gambling session with the family that we look forward to every year.


The Hostess and the cook for the day.
 
Played whole day till 3+am. Well they played till 3 while I slept my ass off.

Though it's still CNY now, I don't have the spirit for it. First day of CNY was plain boring. Family members came to our house for lunch and that was it. Gahhh.

Oh well.
 Meet my nephew, Matthias.

 My cousin was like she's so cute. I was like it's a HE! 

All right, that's bout it for now. Have a great Valentine you people out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment