Sunday, February 27, 2011

CNY Day 11- Joanne Pang's place

Jumping off to Day 11 of CNY. It was celebrated in SuMay's house. It's the very first time all of us Secondary friends went to her house. Sad right. Never invite us to her house before. After 5 years. Well can't blame her also since she lives in Cheras. Far away from all of us.

Weng Jian picked few of us up and off we go. The map SuMay drew for us was a waste. We barely use it as Weng Jian prefer to use his GPS. Which sorta brought us to the wrong place. I still remember we were somewhere in this neighbourhood in Cheras. It says, turn left, turn left and turn left which actually make us do a turning and back to the original spot. And it repeats again-.- That time her map came in handy as we were just nearby.

Took us about 1 hour to reach her place.
Special thanks to the Pang family for cooking lunch for us:) Watched a little of Dance Flick here and there while lunching. Wilson's(Sumay's bro) friends went gambling. Tsk tsk.

The other gang took a really long time to come. So we went up to SuMay's room first.
Look at one part of SuMay's room wall. COOL. Filled with posters and her New Year Resolution. HAH. I don't think she'll be able to achieve any of it. HAHHAH. I'm mean like that.

Yellow wall.
Green wall. So bright lah her room. MAHHAHAH. I don't look like 18 righttt! I look like 15 lah!



Later on after the others had arrived. Hang out for a little while in her room and went down for 'Yee Sang'. Only the 2nd time 'Yee Sang-ing' this year. First was in Kirsten's place, will update on that after that girl gets back from Bible School at Ipoh. Need some pics from her slr.

The only thing I like in 'Yee Sang' is the crispy thing.


 Bad picture quality. The few pictures we took at the living room were super dark. I want a new good quality camera. Time to save money.

Watched half of the movie, Kill Bill. One of the worst movie I've watch so far. All I remember is the animation part where all the blood blood and more blood starts splashing out.

Left SuMay's place at bout 6+. It was raining super heavily and I was in ChenYang's car. His car started making noises when water went into the engine. We sorta freaked out since he said that the car might just break down and he experienced it before if I'm not mistaken I remember him saying that.

Our prayers worked. Home safe and sound. Went over to the duck's house after to chill. We played Uno stacks.
The highest we got before it starts tumbling down. I was the one that make the whole thing fall. Hahaa, well, whichever one I pull out will eventually fall anyway.
We BOLEH!:D

Had dinner at Hao Wei Dao later on. That's bout it for Day 11 of CNY.

Stay tune for more updates coming your way. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment