Friday, February 25, 2011

Putrajaya with the girls and 2 boys.


Evening all!:) This is the Putrajaya post that I was suppose to post ages ago. It was last October when we went. Hahaa, I know. It's like end of Feb now. 4 months ago? HAHHAHA

Kirsten decided to have this last outing together with the girls as we were going to sit for our SPM soon.

The usual girls and 2 juniors joined, Thaqif and Adrian. Went down to Putrajaya with two cars, Kirsten's and Shuen's dad. We went to the Botanical Garden if I'm not mistaken where families go there for cycling, picnic and stuffs. I think. Rented a few bikes and off we go.

Megan ny!
Lim and Tah the couple.
Amaleena looking coool!
Me me me and the spousy Ngin behind. Kirsten made cupcakes for us. How thoughtful. Love you!

Played frisbee too. I suck at it!

Nice shot!
Adrian being funny ehy! Nice face!

Michelle is really good in riding this two seater bicycle. So fun, all I had to do is to paddle along. Nice.

SuMay acting like a tourist. 
I love ma eyebags. oh yeah.
We were left behind because we were too busy taking pictures.

Megan's cheapo Rm5 umbrella that spoiled. HHAHAHHH!
Pretty nice umbrella there, woman!
Left Botanical Garden to Alamanda Putrajaya mall for dinner.
The Prime Minister's Office.
Hanna the bubble blower for the day.

Had Dairy King for drinks before dinner which owns by Vz's dad. I think.

Jyeahh, my sexy tongue and their reflection.

There was this big strong fan blowing. We thought maybe we could be a model for a while. FAILED!

Kiddos we are!

There, the after braces people.
Braces people!
Non braces with perfect looking teeth people. Lucky asses!
Ngehh, Kirsten is shoo tall lah! Hanna and the two boys left before dinner cause they had to take the KTM home.
When I was taking this picture, suddenly this two from Arab or something starting asking me freaky question. Scare the crap outta me.

Went to the Malaysia's Government Centre to take a few pictures before we leave Putrajaya.
My ladies:D

The end!
More updates coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment