Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Best Job; Random Chilis dinner

Back with some updates. (: There's so much to update on I don't even know where to start from. Was being lazy to update when I'm able to but now getting caught up with assignments that I don't have the time anymore. But, fret not! Sem break next week, so I'm gonna update A LOT! fo shurree!

Am gonna start off with this first job I had from Kelly Services that I did with my buds. It is seriously like the funnest job I did so far. It was at Tesco Damansara, yeah you must be thinking working in Tesco, FUN? Are you kidding me? Okay maybe it's not FUN FUN! But the thought of earning RM 20 an hr made it FUN! 
The work started at 11pm and we manage to finish by 3am. All we had to do was to arrange the stuff as shown in the picture that was given. Plus, I didn't had to carry much since that's a guy's job. HAHAA. Su May and I couldn't stop laughing when we were working because we can't stop thinking that we're gonna earn RM20 an hr. It's a lot for us okeh!

After work, we decided to get something to eat. And so we went McD at Kuchai's. Eating in the middle of the night, bad bad, very bad for health!
Tesco Price Tag! the five of us.


Still wide awake yehhhh.

And thennn... Chun Wei and Wai Jen starting laughing non-stop. They laugh when they look at each other. And I thought I was weird, buttt, they're weirderrrr.
Laugh until they teared.

Just look at them. Weirdos.
 
TAH TAH! Don't get to see her much these days. :( Neither do I get to see the rest of them much. I miss the days where I see them almost everyday. I'm sho sad:'(
I can be a waitress loh! Hahaa, so strong kan!
The duck and Magaret.
Ed and Pop.
Satisfying dinner:)
:)
 Bald Jagung.

On one fine night. The few of us decided to have dinner. They decided to have Chilis at MV. So then yupe. :D heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment