Sunday, May 15, 2011

My spouse, Hanna Ngin's birthday @ Zouk, Gardens.


Hellow fellow mellows!

This spouse of mine, said I don't blog about her. Hey WHO SAYS, I do okays! This is for you!:)♥ Happy BE BE BE BE BE-lated birthday Bi!
My Spouse Ngin's birthday that was celebrate months ago @ Zouk, Gardens. In January to be exact. Sorry Ngin!
The place was reserved to us and us only. No other outsiders. AWESOME EHY! As in not the whole Zouk lah, but part of it. So we had pretty much space to move around.
Patchi chocolates and roses for each of us. SO sweet!
The beautiful setting done by our dearest birthday girl.
She did this knot with her tongue. Damn, which means she can really... hehe. Get what I mean. Sure you do.

Sorry we were late and kept you waiting. :S


The waiter was taking quite a long time to take this pic. I love my girls.
Cock eye, rach FAILED. Meg*dingdingding*
 Shuen and her murderous look. CAN KILL.
The pastas are making me really hungry now.
 Iphone galore!
My lips so sexy with pasta sauce. HAHA.
My honey bunny. Have been seating in class with her for 3 straight years since form 3. And it's different now. No more stories everyday, thou most of her stories are *ahem* lame. And getting molested by her. The awesome food that she always bring and eat in class. Got to miss those days. :'(
Okay this picture of Juls , I don't know what to comment. It's soo HAHAHAHAH!
Collage of us posing in this cube table thingy. bahaha.

Mel: Touch my clavicle baby, touch it touch it! Meg: Ahhh, I'm amazeddd.

Mmm, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Hanna was pole dancing, oh yea. uh huh.
Michie, haven't seen her for ages now.

I like this. See that top on the birthday girl. She sew part of it. Awesome huh.

Happy girl with her birthday cake. Ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins. Fuhhlalalaaaa! So delicious.
:)

Shuen! Your next profile pic!
 Want some whipped cream?(:
 Spoon fight baybeh!
 And then there were shots. If you call em shots. It's sex on the beach and I don't rmb what's the green one called. Tasted really good. Sweetish.

 Cheers to the birthday woman. Legal now. Sorta. Time to get your driving license woman!
 And then it was throwing rose petals time.
 Ahhh, the petals are flying so beautifully.
 Smoking hot bar tender. nyahahah.
 Group pics time.


 RAWRRR!
 Gone high? I whip my hair left and right, i whip my hair left and right.
 'Fat hiao-ing' in the toilet.
 And when we got back from the toilet. We saw red faces.
 Hahaa, had too much alcohol?
 Jullya's was the worst. First was the tomato red face, and then it started spreading to her whole body then rashes. Scary.

 Aww sho cute, shuen's brow piercing but she took it off already. My advise, do not pierce on the brow, it might just drop off one day.
 Polka dotty. Poke poke.
 Never sick of this pose.
Tomato red face! The crown thing starts from then and will be passed on to the next birthday girl or maybe boy too.
Pretty heels. 

Left the place with a mess. The workers must have 'love' us. One of them was totally hitting on Hann. Hoho.

Awesome night we had. Kuddos Ngin! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment