Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm bacccckkkkk!

Hello dear fellows! :) I'M BACK IN ACTION AGAIN! *weeehheeee* shall revive this blog again. Since it's my Sem break now. I SHALL! Let's not talk about how badly I did in finals. I just hope I don't fail maths. Once my favourite, sad to say not anymore :'(


Okay, I actually don't know where to start from. I'm just gonna randomly pick a few past happenings and compile it into this post. Sounds good? Yea. If it's not, BLAME SU MAY! It's her idea.

Let's start with the Korean BBQ dinner I had with the girls at Mid Valley. We haven't seen each other for sometime THEN. hehe.
 Yumness. From Left: Kirsten, Megan, Hanna, myself and Shuen! :D
Hanna and Kirsten baked cookies for us which were called 'rocky road' and the one on top is called chewie chocolate chip cookie. I wonder if they named it themselves, hmmm. But it tasted so GOOD I tell you.



Watermelon for dessert. HEHEHE.

And thennn, Shuen, Kirst and I started snapping in the middle of the walkway. Hanna and Meg was walking ahead of us until there were no where to be found. HAHA.
 Teeth. Straight lehhhh!
 Distorted mouth. :/
 Pick.Pick.Pick.
 Saya punya orang. ♥
It was a pretty good night, though it was just for that few hours.

Next, we had a gathering with the classmates after the collection of SPM results. Italiannes @ Gardens it was.
Need not introduce my spouse anymore, right?
Awwww. this is NICE.


 Gahh, I really miss my long hair now.

We collected our year book that day too. There were TONS of mistakes. Especially with the name and address and phone numbers. Who is the freaking editor man. I wanna cekik him/her.
Since when were our names the same lah. From Rachel Lee Jia Qi>Rachel Lee Jia Gi.
Kristal Tey Li Yen>Kristal Lee Jia Gi. What the crap lah. By far, the worst year book I've seen throughout my high school years. Stinks that it has to be my year. MANY others had mistakes too.

 Oh oh look at Megan through the reflection. Doesn't her lip looks like it got stung by a snake or something? HAHHA



 Megat forever with his girl poses.
Ahhh, beautiful.
And then, they went for a round of bowling.

Ah Beng-ness!
 I bet this was SuMay's idea lah. Cause she is one. HHAHAHAHA!
Kirsten can so cute mehhh.
 O.O *moveseyebrowupanddown*
 likeaboss! When are you coming back from NS gabby? :(
Does it look familiar. It's what Mr.Bean would do (: hehehe.

Some random night when we had Snowflakes at Kuchai. I am craving for a bowl of Soya Series right now!

 The BAC boys had this trend of wearing jacket. Think they're cool pulak.

 Spoons mou?
Was this suppose to look mad or emotionless I don't remember. All I remember was that Shuen wasn't following instructions!

Okay I shall end this post here. Fred not! More posts are coming up and I'm planning to change the template. hohoho. Let's see if it works. okaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment