Monday, February 21, 2011

Random day out with cousins, CNY Day 3, 4 and 5.

This was in end of January when the cousins got back from Aussie not too long ago. Brought them out to Pavilion area. That 2 weeks itself I went KL town so many times. So sick of that area now. I haven't been to 1 Utama for so many months. Haiyor. If only that place was nearer.
 
Be a man, man. You're like a girl brotha! HAHAHA!
Well we didnt do anything much besides walking into and out to shops. Had Gelato Fruity before we left.

Shwenny, Lingy, Teck Ki Kong and Lynny.
Yum Yumsss.

All right, back to CNY Day 3. We actually planned to go Sunway Lagoon the day before but plan failed cause my brother was still sick. Sigh. No rides. I wanna sit that Pirates ship thingy. So plans changed instead we went to Sg. Wang, Lot 10 area, AGAIN.  Oh well, it's the company that matters:)

Had lunch at Lot 10's food court which I haven't been before.


After lunch, it was just all walking and shopping.

CNY Day 4 was celebrated at home, brothers, sis and cousins from dad side came. Gambling, gambling and more gambling.

 Cousin Jenny. Not fun lo, the age gap is so big. Though we're considered in the same generation but I'm so much younger. People already have 4 children and I'm still illegal-.-
 Brother and Wife.

 Nephew and niece.
 Look at kids nowadays man. All glued to either Ipad lah, Iphones lah, those electronic games. First thing they did when they arrive was to play with their gadgets. Cis, tak layan saya pun! They should play all those childhood games, like hide and seek, catch catch! HHAHHA! Mmm, I miss those days.

CNY Day 5, I pretty much did nothing. Till bout evening when we went down to Kajang. Cousins leaving:( Hang around grandparents place then off we went to LCCT.

Wenny was sick. Poor little thing.
 They bought like so many mentos to chew on the plane I suppose. Or does it just taste good?:)


 Am gonna miss you people! Come back soon okay, Or maybe I'll just go Aussie. :D That sounds better, oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment